Disc Decompression Therapy is a form of traction which can help bulging and herniated disc. The New England Journal of Medicine reports that 51% of all back surgeries are unnecessary! Disc Decompression therapy has an 86% success rate for disc herniations and a 97% success rate with disc bulges and other back problems according to the American Academy of Pain Management. This is an enormous success rate! Call today for an appointment!
IDD works great on disc bulges, herniation’s, arthritic conditions, lost mobility and movement, sciatica and more. Best of all it’s noninvasive and extremely safe.
You can have a slipped disc in any part of your spine, from your neck to your lower back. The lower back is one of the more common areas for slipped discs. As extra pressure is placed on the surrounding nerves you may begin to experience the following symptoms.
- pain and numbness, most commonly on one side of the body
- pain that extends to your arms or legs
- pain that worsens at night or with certain movements
- pain that worsens after standing or sitting
- pain when walking short distances
- unexplained muscle weakness
- tingling, aching, or burning sensations in the affected area
The types of pain can vary from person to person. See your doctor if your pain results in numbness or tingling that affects your ability to control your muscles.
This therapy is offered at our office below standard pricing in the Kansas City metro. Call us today before a back surgery to see if we can possibly prevent it with this therapy!