The definition of herbal tonics: In herbal medicine, herbal tonics are used to help restore, tone and invigorate systems in the body or to promote general health and well-being. Herbal tonics are a solution or other preparation made from a specially selected assortment of the kinds of plants known as herbs.
Liquid herbs have many advantages, primarily formulas can be customized for individual needs of patients. For instance, three patients could all have joint pain with one person’s pain being related to stress, another strenuous exercise and another related to inflammation. Using individualized formulas allows me to create custom formulas that ensure each patient is receiving the right remedy for their specific needs.
Other advantages of using liquid herbal tonics are:
- They are extremely easy to take. The patient only has to open one bottle, not several.
- Liquid herbal tonics are easy to give to children 4 years old as well as adults who have trouble swallowing pills.
- They can be customized for many many conditions. Some conditions I prescribe tonics for include ADHD, lack of energy and focus, vitality for both men and women, infertility in both men and women, menopause issues as well as all types of reproductive health issues and depression just to name a few.
I have used nutritional supplements for some time in my practice and I find that when I add herbs along with them patients respond quicker. Some examples of the tonics I have used are;
- Einstein Tonic – A tonic that will increase focus and attention right away. This is great for students and a natural alternative to drugs like Adderall.
- Superman Tonic: Exactly what the name implies, a great tonic for men to invigorate them and increase libido.
- Vital woman: A tonic that is used as a general fertility tonic.
- Total woman: A tonic that can be used to invigorate a woman that is going through menopause.
- Adrenal tonic: A tonic that is used for fatigue, due to stressed adrenals.
- Immune tonic: A tonic to boost the immune system.
My goal is to help you to feel your best using quality herbs and supplements in place of pharmaceuticals.